We Have the Proper Equipment Needed for Any Size Loss
There has been a rapid advancement in the technology and techniques used in the restoration industry. These advancements allow SERVPRO of South Albany County Professionals to restore a property back to preloss condition quickly, reliably, and more effectively.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
- High-speed air movers causes moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents