Basement Water Damage in Greenville, NY
This basement was flooded because a hot water tank let go. Water retreated, but carpets, gym flooring, and concrete were still soaked, and a thorough cleaning and disinfecting was needed. SERVPRO of South Albany County arrived promptly and our customers were thrilled with the final outcome.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO Professionals may be needed.
Our SERVPRO Representative will ask several questions:
- Your name and contact information
- Your insurance information (if applicable)
- The street address of the water-damaged business
- When did the flooding or water damage occur?
- What caused the water damage (if known)?
- Is there electricity available (on-site)?