Cleaning Photo Gallery

Deodorization of Apartment

This is a picture of a hydroxyl generator used by SERVPRO of South Albany County for deodorization during bio hazard, mold, and fire jobs. Hydroxyls are excellent for the removal of bio odors and can be placed in occupied spaces where people, pets and plants cannot be removed. In this particular job an apartment had its refrigerator go out and all the food spoiled. SERVPRO of South Albany County was able to clean the affected area with a product designed for bio odors, clean the HVAC ducts and coil and then leave the hydroxyl generator for two days eliminating any lingering odors. If you would like to have your house or business deodorized call SERVPRO of South Albany County.